To download the section of interest, please click on the title.
2021 Tommy Turnbull Memorial Horse Show
Entries for the Cooma P&A Association Tommy Turnbull Memorial Horse Show on Saturday 13th March 2021 are open on global and close at 8pm on the 11th of March 2021. (Follow the link below). Please note: No entries can be accepted on the day of the show.
To all Cooma Show horse competitors
Cooma Pastoral & Agricultural Association made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Cooma Show but is delighted to announce the Tom Turnbull Memorial Horse Show will be held on Saturday, March 13, 2021.
There will be two rings of hack events and one ring of showjumping. Ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and concerns have resulted in a reduced program for the hacks and changes to the way in which competitors usually enter these classes.
For the first time in the history of the Cooma Show’s hack events, entries must be made through Global Entries Online. No entries will be accepted on the day. This step has been taken to ensure the ring events comply with COVID-19 requirements and are as contactless as possible.
Entries are now open and will close on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 8pm. Pre-entry will include the completion and signing of waiver forms, admission fees to Cooma Showground, camping fees and hack and showjumping ring entry fees.
All horse and rider combinations will be issued with a unique number prior to the show and these numbers must be displayed (ie: on bridle, saddlecloth or breastplate) to compete.
The Cooma P&A would like to acknowledge the support and invaluable assistance of the Monaro Equestrian Association in staging this year’s Cooma Show horse events.
Cooma Show Horse stewards
Lee Evans and Michele Turnbull-Balaz
As a condition of entry, participants must carefully read and sign the COVID-19 rule acknowledgement form, agreeing to abide by the following measures while on Cooma Showground.
Failure to comply with the following COVID-19 rules will result in elimination and exclusion from the ground:
- Social distancing (1.5m) must be maintained in all areas, practice good hygiene.
- Persons attending must not form unnecessary groups at any time on the grounds.
- The COVID safe app should be downloaded and active.
- ALL PERSONS entering the grounds must be recorded using the QR sign-in code or complete the provided sign-in forms.
- There must be at least a four-metre clearance between parked floats and vehicles, including portable yards or other equipment associated with the float/vehicle.
- Please observe signage around the grounds, including density limits in the toilets, which will be cleaned regularly throughout the day, as will any other common-use surfaces.